Customer Experience assistant
“I’m a natural troubleshooter and I like helping people by solving their problems”
Arca de Noé.pt (Vivapets for international market), the pioneer social network for pet owners, is being completely rebooted as a new project with international reach. We’re combining a innovative approach to e-commerce while looking out for animal well being and supporting owners with high quality services and content.
Vivapets is seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants with a desire to help us exceed our customers’ expectations. Eligibility for a professional internship (estágio profissional ao abrigo do IEFP) is a plus, with the goal to continue after the internship ends.
This vital position requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sale problems. You will also be a part of improving our overall user experience and digital product.
There are currently 150K unique monthly users and our new shop is live at https://loja.arcadenoe.pt
What will you be doing?
- Owning customer communications and issues from the initial contact until resolution
- Being responsible to ensure all our customers have a great experience
- synthesise the feedback you hear from our customers and offer suggestions and potential solutions for service and website improvement
- Creating an awesome experience for dogs, cats (and their owners) worldwide
What do you need?
- You’re empathetic, a good listener, and strive to provide the best possible answer to a problem
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Portuguese
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Passion for talking to customers, every day
- You can prioritise, multi-task and work effectively under pressure
- Action oriented and self-disciplined, organised and detail oriented
- confortable with using web based software and Excel
If you want to make a positive impact on the lives of others and love building a great digital product with international reach.
We’re based at UPtec Polo do Mar in Porto, with sailboats, assorted fish, beaches and the sea at our doorstep.